Beautiful curls are the main adornment of a woman, and when they thin out, this gives a lot of reasons for concern. And so I want to keep the luxurious curls. But before you start taking measures to restore thick hair, you must first understand the reasons for the loss.
The main causes of hair loss are:
1. severe stress,
2. use of styling devices – hairdryer, curling irons, hot tongs,
3. uniform diet, not enriched with vitamins and minerals,
4. taking medications and antibiotics,
5. hormonal disruptions in the body
6. aging process,
7 pregnancy and childbirth,
8. scalp infections (seborrhea, dermatitis),
10. environmental impact.
A person drops out about 80 hairs per day. And this amount is the norm. But if more hair falls out, then this is already a problem. In order to improve the condition of the scalp, it is necessary to eat food rich in nutrients.
Consider what vitamins are recommended for hair loss.
- Vitamin A (retinol) helps to repair damaged structures. With its lack, the hair is damaged and begins to fall out;
- Vitamins B group are essential for the health of the epithelial tissue of the head. All vitamins of the B group have a beneficial effect on the scalp, bring it back to normal and improve the condition of the hair;
- B2 (riboflavin) promotes better blood circulation. With the help of it, all useful substances are better absorbed. The lack of B2 is immediately noticeable, as the ends of the hair become dry and brittle, and at the roots the hair is oily;
- B3 (nicotinic acid) – these are quite useful VITAMINS FOR HAIR LOSS, which accelerate metabolic processes, nourish and moisturize. Too dry hair symbolizes a lack of this vitamin;
- B5 (pantothenic acid) brings vitality to the roots. With a lack of B5, the hair turns gray at the roots and grows poorly;
- At 6 it increases immunity. Under the influence of this vitamin, the hair becomes stronger, it resists all adverse factors better. B6 also fights dandruff and helps restore hair after perm;
- B 9 (folic acid) works in tandem with pantothenic acid. Regulates the sebaceous glands. With a lack of B6, the curls become oily in a short time;
- B 12 promotes smoothness and uniformity, helps to restore blood vessels. Tough, dull strands symbolize a lack of this nutrient;
- Ascorbic acid is an important component that supports immunity and prevents hair from weakening.
- Vitamin E makes skin cells work better, stimulates the appearance of new hair and strengthens the old one;
- Vitamin F helps to overcome all the troubles that modern life brings.
All these vitamins useful in hair loss are essential for regulating blood circulation and nutrition of hair follicles. With their lack, the hair lacks nutrients, weakens and begins to fall out.
Foods for healthy hair and scalp
Vitamin A is found in foods such as yolk, liver, cottage cheese and butter. In order to provoke the synthesis of retinol in the body, it is necessary to eat foods containing beta-carotene. This substance is found in large quantities in carrots, as well as in any yellow or red fruit. This vitamin is well absorbed with fats, so you can safely add sour cream or vegetable oils to food.
Sources of B vitamins are foods such as nuts, meat, bananas, potatoes, milk, legumes. Oatmeal, sunflower seeds, milk, cabbage contain many useful substances and fill the body with useful substances. Brewer’s yeast is rich in vitamin B. To fully saturate the hair with B vitamins, it is necessary to eat wheat germ: 100 grams per day will be enough. Vitamin B12 is found in all animal products.
Citruses, currants, apples, cabbage, rose hips, sea buckthorn and kiwi contain a huge amount of ascorbic acid.
The consumption of walnuts and almonds, rich in vitamin F, will have a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair. Vitamin E is found in butter, spinach, and beans. It is better absorbed with vitamin A and fats.
Carrots contain a lot of vitamin A, which is also needed for the health of our strands. Other vegetables and herbs such as spinach and green salad should not be neglected.
Vitamins for hair from the pharmacy
But in order to keep our curls healthy, it is not enough to eat foods rich in nutrients. It is necessary to additionally take pharmacy vitamins against hair loss in women.
IMPORTANT: You can take any vitamins and medications only as directed by your doctor, since only he knows which vitamins are right for you with severe hair loss. You should not prescribe drugs yourself.
In the vitamin complex “Revalid” you can find all the useful substances necessary for our curls. It not only saturates our body with nutrients, but also restores it at the hormonal level. The course of treatment lasts 2 months, but tangible results can be obtained within a month.
“Pantovigar” is an excellent remedy for hair loss. Although this complex does not give a quick result, it will still effectively protect hair from hair loss.
“Perfectil” will cure curls damaged by perm and other thermal manipulations in a hairdressing salon. It helps even with severe hair loss. The result is noticeable after a month of use.
“Vitrum Beauty” – one of the best vitamins for hair loss for women, on which the health of curls depends. This complex compensates for the lack of any vitamins and amino acids. The use of capsules gives quick results. But before starting the course of treatment, you need to consult your doctor.
“Merz” will bring even the most weakened strands to life. It contains substances such as zinc, cysteine, methionine, which provide the beauty of the hairstyle. It not only compensates for the lack of nutrients, but also enriches the body with iron. But this drug is so strong that it is forbidden to take it without a doctor’s prescription.
“Alphabet” perfectly helps to restore curls after childbirth.
“Aevit” is considered one of the most effective remedies. It must be consumed for several months to achieve the desired result.
“Pikovit” contains all the necessary substances for our curls, plus fish oil. Taking these vitamins will give the body the necessary vitality and help to recover from all the hardships of life.
Complivit Radiance belongs to the category of inexpensive but effective vitamins. Strengthens hair and makes nails healthier.
“Evalar Hair Expert” will help to improve the condition of the head of hair, but only if it has not suffered a lot of damage.
Vitamins are available in capsules, ampoules or as oil solutions. Usually they are recommended to drink in capsules, but sometimes in the most severe cases, injections are prescribed. Knowing what vitamins to prick for hair loss, you can quickly and effectively solve the problem of hair loss. A procedure such as mesotherapy is incredibly effective in beginning baldness. During this procedure, injections of vitamin B are injected into the scalp.
When using vitamins, you need to remember that an excess of them is as harmful as a deficiency. Therefore, you should not use any vitamin complex against hair loss without consulting a doctor.
Curl care is of no small importance. You need to choose the right shampoo that’s right for your hair. If possible, then it is better to abandon artificial colors, but if this is not possible, then it is better to do it as little as possible.
You need to comb your hair daily – moving from the ends and further.
Nutrition has a huge impact, it should be balanced with a predominance of fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs rich in vitamins and trace elements that nourish the entire body, including your hair.
Regular application of caring masks will help maintain the thickness of the hair and improve the condition of the hair.
Massage your scalp to increase circulation. After a while, the condition of the hair will get better.
Trim split ends to make your hair look more beautiful and well-groomed.
Once you know what vitamins to take for hair loss, you can add them to your shampoos. To do this, before washing your hair, you need to add a few drops of vitamin directly to the shampoo, mixing them in the palm of your hand. Do not add a large amount by dissolving the shampoo, as they quickly disappear.
Masks take care of our curls, fill them with nutrients. But in case of hair loss, masks may not help, since the cause of hair loss may be hidden inside. Therefore, you should first visit a specialist who will help you find out the cause of hair loss and prescribe a competent treatment, including vitamins for hair loss. Masks, on the other hand, allow you to take better care of your hair and promote its rapid recovery. Here are some recipes for masks.
1. Ampoules of vitamin B12, B6 can be mixed with egg white and add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sea buckthorn oil. Before using the ampoules, they must be shaken.
2. Ampoules of vitamin B1, B6, A, E are mixed with two teaspoons of honey, one chicken egg and aloe juice. The mask is applied to all hair and rubbed into the skin. In order to enhance the effect, you can cover your head with a towel and put on a warm hat. After 30-60 minutes, the mask can be washed off.
3. Mask with onion juice is an excellent remedy for hair loss. We mix in 1 tbsp. tablespoons of onion juice, burdock oil, castor oil, 1 yolk, 1 tbsp. l. hot pepper, 5 drops of vitamin A. Stir the mixture, amnesty for the entire length of the hair, cover the head with polyethylene and a warm hat. After 30 minutes, the mixture must be washed off well. To prevent the onion smell on your hair, rinse your hair with water and mustard powder. Making such a mask every other day for two months in order to achieve an excellent result. But if the hair is dry, then the procedure should be done a little less often.
4. Garlic mask. Heat two tablespoons of burdock oil, add one yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon, 1 tablespoon of any cosmetic hair mask or balm. Add 1 clove of finely grated garlic. Apply the mask to the entire length of your hair or simply massage into the roots. Rinse off after 30 minutes.